Master Trainer Kit
Master Trainer Kit
An updated version of this item will be available for purchase on July 18, 2022.
A Master Trainer is certified by attending the Master Trainer Instructor Certification Training Program (MTICTP) held by NCCER. A Master Trainer can train and certify Craft Instructors and Performance Evaluators. The initial Master Trainer kit is provided by NCCER when an individual attends the Master Trainer course and is used by the Master Trainer when conducting Craft Instructor or Performance Evaluator training. A new kit should be purchased if the original is lost or damaged, or when a new version is released.
- Includes: Master Trainer’s Guide with ICTP PowerPoints and ICTP Lesson Plans, ATS Guidelines and Core Ebook.
- ISBN: 978-1-7323471-0-6
Who can order?
Anyone can order a Master Trainer Kit to conduct training. To access Instructor Exams in the NCCER Testing System and submit certifications in the Registry, you must be a current, certified Master Trainer under an NCCER accredited organization. An access link to download PowerPoint presentations and other supplemental materials is provided when Master Trainer Kits are ordered.
A Master Trainer is certified by attending the Master Trainer Instructor Certification Training Program (MTICTP) held by NCCER. Instructor exams can be accessed in the NCCER Testing System by individuals associated with an accredited organization that have been granted access by their Sponsor Representative or Primary Administrator.
Module Topics and Hours
- Introduction to NCCER and the Workforce Development System – 2 hours
- How Learning Occurs – 2 hours
- Communication for learning – 2 hours
- Leadership and Group Dynamics – 2 hours
- Administration and Classroom Management – 2 hours
- Navigating NCCER Learning Resources – 2.5 hours
- Teaching Strategies – 3 hours
- Instructional Aids – 1.5 hours
- Evaluation Techniques – 2 hours
- Performance Review Resources – 5 hours
International organizations must order using the form here.