Craft Instructor Kit
Craft Instructor Kit
An updated version of this item will be available for purchase on July 18, 2022.
A Craft Instructor is certified by attending the Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP) held by a Master Trainer under an Accredited Training Sponsor. A Craft Instructor can train, test and submit curriculum Modules and Performance Profiles. Craft Instructor Kits should be purchased before teaching the Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP) to certify Craft Instructors. The Master Trainer teaching the class should order one Craft Instructor Kit for each individual who will be completing training. A new kit should be purchased if the original is lost or damaged, or when a new version is released.
- Includes: Craft Instructor’s Guide, ATS Guidelines and Core Ebook.
- ISBN: 978-1-7323471-1-3
Who can order?
Anyone can order a Craft Instructor Kit to conduct training. To access Instructor Exams in the NCCER Testing System and submit certifications in the Registry you must be a current, certified Master Trainer under an NCCER accredited organization. An access link to download PowerPoint presentations and other supplemental materials is provided when Master Trainer Kits are ordered.
A Craft Instructor is certified by attending the Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP) held by a Master Trainer under an Accredited Training Sponsor and passing all of the ICTP Module Exams in the NCCER Testing System. Instructor exams can be accessed in the NCCER Testing System by individuals associated with an accredited organization that have been granted access by their Sponsor Representative or Primary Administrator. Once class is completed and the exams are passed, the Master Trainer must submit a Registration of Curriculum Certification in the Registry to certify the Instructor.
Module Topics and Hours
- Introduction to NCCER and the Workforce Development System – 2 hours
- How Learning Occurs – 2 hours
- Communication for learning – 2 hours
- Leadership and Group Dynamics – 2 hours
- Administration and Classroom Management – 2 hours
- Navigating NCCER Learning Resources – 2.5 hours
- Teaching Strategies – 3 hours
- Instructional Aids – 1.5 hours
- Evaluation Techniques – 2 hours
- Performance Review Resources – 5 hours
International organizations must order using the form here.